Nothing really.
It is funny how much I get asked that question. There are some days that I ask myself that same question. ministry is such a vague job. So much of it deals with people. The little interruptions through out the day as people stop by, the phone calls, both the ones I make and the ones they make to me and all the appointments. So often I do not have much to show for my day. But VBS is one week where I feel like I have much to show for my time at church..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
It may seem like chaotic fun, and it is. So how is it that I cope you ask?.jpg)
Not with a stapler, I assure you, but with a great staff! We had 80+ this year help!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had 10 first time commitments and 8 recommittments to faith in Christ..jpg)
.jpg)
It was a memorable year! Thanks for all your prayers! Continue to pray for the many families who came to our BBQ at the end of the week. We had more new faces than regular! Yay!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
What do you do with all your time?
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 4:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's AWESOME to see the LORD work through you. He's drawing people to Himself in any part of the country and the world!
That beautiful face says it all. God is good.
Bonnie
Post a Comment