CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Simple Things

I guess you can say that I am kind of a nerd that really likes my dog. Therefore, you find that I have a tendency to share pictures and talk about him a lot. Oh well, I'm really not sorry. He is a great dog.

He came at a perfect time in life too. He is full of life and energy and crazy antics. He definitely has personality.

In his continually playful way he reminds me that life is full of simple pleasures. Like running for the sake of running...








And playing with silly toys







Taking naps in the grass



And enjoying people




Sometimes I take life too seriously and I need a dog to remind me that God is in the simple things too.

5 comments:

melmac said...

MYRON! It's Auntie Mel! I miss you!

EmaleDad said...

Our grandson doesn't even look like you. Oh well. Nice pix - really catches his spirit. Minnesota Blondie is hanging in there with more pills.

Tammy Emmel said...

He is adorable! We are dogsitting this week and are reminded of the same things you said. However, we have TWO dogs that don't know each other and they have been challenging each other! Even tho one is male, the other female, they strut their stuff to prove they're in charge. Guess another reminder of how we can do the same thing...Love you Rhonda!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I get so caught up in all that I hav to do, I forget the simple things too. Molly is calling. :o)

Bonnie Leon said...

I love puppies. :-)

Bonnie