Just one more thing to get everyone caught up on life. I have been thinking about going back for my Masters for a while. But I have never really felt like it was the right timing. But after some recent events and contemplating the fact that I am still single, now seemed like the right time. So this spring I looked at many different schools and wondered how will I ever figure out where to go? It had to be online, because I will remain full-time at Roseburg Alliance as the Children's Pastor.
I eventually narrowed it down to my first choice and second. So I applied at George Fox Seminary. They have a great Master of Ministry Leadership program. It is a full-time three year program that is tailor made for those in ministry. BUT they only accept 22 people a year. But you gotta try, right?
Well, I got accepted and I just sent off my tuition deposit today - so it is official. I am going BACK TO SCHOOL!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Off to school I go
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will definitely be the most educated in the family. May the Lord direct you in His path with these new smarts. We're proud of you!
I am so proud of you! What a great decision and I know you will be amazing!!!! Have fun!
Post a Comment