So the post before last where I showed pictures of my dog, Myron, they were old pictures. Over a month old. He is not the cute little puppy anymore. He is pushing 30 pounds and is old enough to go with me places, shopping etc. He is growing so fast! As you can see!
Almost 9 weeks
Almost 16 weeks
Going to work is not one of his favorite things. I think he is kind of a homebody. He never wants to leave. 
But once we are out and about he is fine. Going to stores always takes twice as long because everyone wants to say hi to the "doggie" but I always have to say no - he is working. It is still funny to me to see people's reactions. They take a double take, not expecting to see a dog walking in the store. I'm sad that blind people will never get the joy of seeing that!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I have to be honest
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Myron's in good hands. Some day a blind person will have a well-trained dog to help lead them. Sounds like lots of fun though!
Post a Comment