Wow.
Truly the longest I have gone without posting. I will catch you up on the latest news all from starting school this semester, my brother visiting, going to Atlanta for a pastors conference, school in Portland and lots of pictures.
Life is still good in Ketchikan. Celebrated one year a couple weeks ago. Where has time gone?!? Obviously it has got away from me. My posting life would suggest so.
This is a quick update to route you to another blog that I have had to start for school. So if this one is not updated enough for your liking, check out the other one. It is for a grade, so that is motivation for staying current.
Check it out at:
http://slowitreal.blogspot.com
I shall surface soon to give a more worthy update. Until then grace.
Friday, November 12, 2010
I am still alive!
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 11:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow - that means 8 years since you left MN. Time does go by.
Post a Comment