CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Still Alive - Part 2

Short and sweet - just to let everyone know that I am still OK. I have gotten several emails asking if I am still around and yes I am!
The forecast doesn't look too good in the near future for having time to update my life in detail either.
But for now a quick recap...
Christmas was great! I stayed in Ketchikan this year. I used all my vacation time this summer with a trip to Europe and Minnesota for a wedding. Vacation time well spent, but it is always hard not going home for the holidays. I thought staying around would give me time to catch up on life - especially with the break from school, but I always manage to find things to do.
I have been painting at our office - got my office painted, as well as Katy's - one of my co-workers, the bathroom and the kitchenette and hallway area.
And if that wasn't enough to keep me busy, I got a new apartment and I painted the whole thing - ceilings and all. Today is actually moving day. I am sad to move out of my place, it has been great living in my friend's apartment, but it is time to move on. We must all grow up, right?
I started my LAST semester of school last week. It snuck up on me really fast.
Last week I also was down south for a whirlwind trip for a board meeting. I was able to catch up with a few friends form Ketchikan that have moved to Portland.
My work at the church is getting much fuller and busier with figuring out the spiritual formation side of my job. Managing the kids ministry is quite the job and then managing the adult discipleship piece is thrilling, yet keeping me quite busy.
My life in a nutshell. More details to come...at some point. But hopefully this will tide you over for the time being!

Grace and Peace

3 comments:

EmaleDad said...

Always glad to hear you are still alive and busy!

Unknown said...

Rhonda,

What great fun! Misty Fjords? Did you go to Norway?! :) I love that you got in on a playoff game to see the Braves!

Rhonda Wynegar said...

Erik, the Misty Fjords are here in AK not far from where I live. :)