Our trip has been rather uneventful. I am almost 6 days in and no real hairy story to tell. This is not very normal for Melissa and me. Our parents are probably breathing a sigh of relief, but the entertainment factor is low. But I will tell you of one casualty that has happened on our little adventure.
We arrived in Milan, Italy late Friday night. We enjoyed a great night sleep and were ready for a day of touring around Milan. As I was finishing straightening my hair (because it is pretty humid here - my hair gets real "special" in the humidity) when I heard a VERY loud POP! At the same time the lights go dark and I am speechless.
It took me about 2 seconds to shake of my shock - literally and then I realized I had fried my hair straightener. I had an adapter, but not a converter. Apparently it was too much for the little guy. When I took a picture to see what happened I saw that the explosion had also knocked the towel rack off!
Sad to say this will be the last day of straight hair for me until Minnesota.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Snap, Pop and Fry
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 4:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment