CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

From Milan to Malta

We left Copenhagen Friday night and flew to Milan, Italy. We got in just after midnight. Thankfully we were planning to take a cab for this leg of the journey. We arrived at our hotel and were quite impressed with what a great deal it was. It was a great find. We woke up the next morning and headed for the Duomo in Milan. We think it is the second largest in the world. AMAZING!!



We got a sandwich to go (I was told Ciao Bella by the chef, which means Goodbye Beautiful :) and a little gelato and then we were ready for the adventure of finding another airport. It went well. I know, we are surprised too. We landed in Malta and got picked up by the couple we are renting the house from. Malta is beautiful and amazingly unique. Another great find.




We have a couple more interesting stories to tell, but we must conserve battery power on my computer (hence the story).
Just wanted to give you all a small update. More to come...

2 comments:

EmaleDad said...

Quite the architecture of the church - must be one steeple spire for each family that donated! I wonder how many follow the Lord there now.

Carol said...

Wow, even people in Italy see that my daughter is beautiful. I'm so happy to see that people notice what I already know to be true. Glad to see that things are going well.