CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to the new place

So after having my stuff in storage for seven month, I was finally able to unpack it in a place to call my very own again! I live in downtown Ketchikan near all the action. I live in an apartment under a family from church. It is a quaint little studio. It is only four blocks from the office. Ironically, I have taken my car to work every day. Pathetic, I know.
So here is the new place

A view from the other side. There is a park out front which Myron enjoys playing fetch in.

Come on in!

The tour is short - when you walk in, to the left is my bed

To the right is the living room

and straight ahead is the kitchen

Well that's it. Well there is a bathroom too, But we'll save that for when you all come to visit. I can't share all the secrets. :)

3 comments:

EmaleDad said...

Cute! Can't wait to see the bathroom.

sinkthis said...

Love your decorating sense! Cute and cozy. Merry Christmas, cuz!

Myrn and Steve said...

Nice! Can't wait to visit!