So just when you start to wonder what God is up to or if He even remembers us when He surprises us beyond our wildest imagination...
So I ended my trip to Minnesota and I started the job hunt on Monday. The fun is over and now I really need to get a job. I really want to get a job at Starbucks. I thought it would be fairly easy as I had been given a connection with the regional manager for the area. When I called him, he said that no one was hiring for 4-6 weeks. I was bummed. I needed a job before then. So I applied at several other places and threw a resume to Starbucks as well. I didn't hear anything from anyone for several days and I was starting to wonder if it would be more difficult to find a simple job than I thought. I'm not being picky - I am willing to work part time and for minimum wage - I just need a job to pay the bills until I figure life out and what the next step is. So, I went for a run this morning and within seconds after arriving back - no joke - my phone rang and it was the manager of the Starbucks store closest to where I am living now, asking me if I wanted a job! She said she was going to hire me sight unseen without an interview or anything! Here I was excited that the manager was calling me because I thought it was to set up just and interview and instead I get a job!
Wahoo!!
I know it is pretty pathetic to start to wonder and doubt after just a few days. It is amazing how insecure one can get when their life is in transition. It's like God was giving me a couple days to release things to Him and then bless my socks off! Amazing!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Wahoo!!!!!
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
PTL - God is good! Keep praying the phone will ring for Mom.
Post a Comment