Well, we had to leave our beloved Austria. That was a great place to visit! I recommend it to everyone! We hopped the bus after lugging our packs back down the hill. We made it bright and early to the train station with no incidents! We even found a place to get good chocolate and since we are on the home stretch we stocked up with plans to spend the rest of my euro to get more!
The train to Freidrickshoffen was the most beautiful yet. Around every corner there is more mountains! The Alps are amazing! We made it to Germany and bought our last set of train tickets to the airport to be used in 2 days then boarded our 32nd bus for Meersburg. It is a quaint German town on Lake Constance. 
We are staying in a building that is as old as the town dating back to 1250 AD. Who knows what these walls have all seen! The nice man here is letting us us his own internet, so no more pictures until I get home then I will make one big blog of the trip.
After we ate a cheap hamburger (I am craving American food, but I did get my salad!)I went to explore the town. The oldest castle in Germany is only 1 meter away from where we are staying. 
I think I will check it out! There is also a Bible history museum that we might check out that has a working Gutenburg press.
I can´t believe that tomorrow is our last day! It went so quick but at the same time it seems like so long ago! Well this is all until I get back! Auf wiedersehen - goodbye!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Life in the Bodensee
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow - Chocolate with one euro left?
That old castle sound close enough to go to for sure. One bus ride is enough for me. Have a great final two days and see ya home!!
Wow, what a whirlwind trip! I hope you bring some chocolate back....I love chocolate. I'll trade some New Zealnd Chocolate for German. Deal? Have fun with your fam.
Post a Comment