CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

In Venizia

We finally have have our money and I will post more about that crazy story, later,



but I thought a quick update would be fun. It is very expensive for internet so it will be short.

We made it late into Florence and the only thing that happened wrong was a train delay! We feel normal! We walked around charming Florence and went to mass at the Doema, a huge cathedral.


We ate world famous gelato and then said goodbye to Leonardo and hopped the train to Venice. I love riding the train! We are eating our way through Venice. Just kidding, we canĂ t afford it.


Tomorrow it is off to the alps in Austria! More later!

1 comments:

EmaleDad said...

Glad you got money to spend and eat with. Too bad the dollar isn't worth as much there, but it sounds very beautiful. 99% of snow is gone here now, tho it's snowing in north MN right now.