Another thing I did recently was watch my friends four kids for 9 days while their parents went on a much deserved cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was a fun week. They are great kids and in many ways they are an extension of my family. At the time I was renting their basement apartment and as a result, they have become my family in Ketchikan. Love the Kings and can't imagine my life without them!


We had LOTS of basketball games...
We got the Christmas tree...


We had friends over and had a mystery dinner...


And in the middle of all that I was finishing up the semester of school. After I got the kids to bed I would work on school. This is a picture of my study area... books everywhere!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Being a Mom for a Week
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I see you are teaching the kids a new way to eat!
Post a Comment