CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Moving

My house sold in 5 days. It was suppose to close in 6 weeks on June 10. My realtor called me three weeks into the process and told me that the loan docs were already in! The buyers were wondering if they could close three weeks early! Yikes! I haven't started packing and I am leaving for Portland for the rest of the week. So we decided to go ahead and close by the end of the week and to ask for a few extra days to get out of the house. So I got home late Thursday night and signed the papers to say goodbye to my home early the next morning. I went home with no time to reminisce or shed a tear because I had to pack like mad. But I was done and ready to move out when the moving crew got there Memorial Day morning.


Before I went to Portland, I rented a storage unit to store my stuff for the time being.




It took us about two hours and the job was done. A whole house into a 10x20 space.

Thanks everyone for the help!

1 comments:

EmaleDad said...

Let the new adventure begin! We will always keep praying for you.