So I know it has been a while. Life has been busy, but what can you do? The biggest thing that took up my spare time was finishing my first semester of grad school. As usual, I procrastinated and waited longer than I should have to finish a paper for one of my classes. I was fine with that until I read how long the paper was suppose to be: 20-30 pages! Yikes! After a moment of hysterical panicking (well, that's not really what happened it just sounds dramatically good, but my heart did skip a beat or to), I calmed myself and planned a trip to Portland (that's where the seminary is) to get the books I needed to write my paper, because the books I needed I couldn't find in the Douglas County Library - shock. I finished just in time and got an A. I'm not sure how much I deserved that grade, but it is the season of giving and I consider it a gift!
Once school was done, I remembered I was in the middle of the Christmas season, and then I had to seriously switch gears to accomplish all the Christmas parties, programs, shopping and all the fun activities that we feel needs to fill up our holiday time. I think most of it is covered, except the house didn't get lights on it and the Christmas cards are still not done. No one is perfect, right? Right.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Catching up...
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's kind of weird reading this with Rhonda wrapping presents behind me, especially one for me!!
Post a Comment