Fall is my favorite season out in Oregon. I love the fall leaves, the cool days, the mix of sun and rain, bonfires and days that get shorter on sunlight beckoning us to curl up for a cozy winter. I love to share this time with my kids and staff. An annual tradition for our kids ministry is to have a fall party. It our second biggest outreach of the year. I love it! Here are some highlight from this year's event.








Did I mention that we do some pretty silly games too! Kids are so much fun!





Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Fall Fun
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice time! We've enjoyed a long fall leaf time in MN. More of God's great beauty!
Great pictures and it looks like you had pretty good weather too. I think I need to try the doughnut (is that how you spell it?) game.
Post a Comment