I know it has been a while since I last wrote, but life has picked up speed quite quickly and furiously. Since the last update two weeks ago, life has included:
3 trips to Portland
Graduate school beginning (full time!!!)
Getting internet at home so I can do grad school
My parents visiting
Deep cleaning the house to get ready for the parents visit
A road trip to LA
A cousin's wedding
And feverishly getting ready for all the fall programming for the kids ministry.
It is after midnight (which seems to be the time that I am getting to bed these days) and I am finally think in that life might be getting back to normal. But then I realize that life is not normal, maybe an adventure, but not normal. And that is OK.
But no matter how crazy, we can't get to the point that we can't enjoy the good stuff.
Friday, September 12, 2008
It's been a while
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for a great time together! Did Sammy take that picture?
It's Liam and I think he did.
I'd rather live an adventure than have a normal life anyway!
Post a Comment