This week I am at George Fox Seminary for school. Yesterday was the first day. So far I have learned...
-The commute from west Salem was not as bad as I thought.
-I do not like schools that have first day start times at 7:15 am. Ugh.
-It is weird to be friends with people online, but in person you realize they are still strangers!
-That a classroom full or people with computers in front of them engaging with each other on Twitter is interesting.
-My professor had a different idea for the name of lunges, so I corrected him. Much to the entertainment of the class.
-12 hours in class is a bit too much for me
-My Meyer-Briggs is ENFP which is one of the more common ministry personality profiles.
-But my professor said that to have ENFP with strong leadership intstincts while being female is very unusual. So all of you who have thought that I'm unusual - I guess you were right!
More serious stuff to come!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
So Far
Posted by Rhonda Wynegar at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Long grueling hours - sounds like work! We pray you can glean from the prof and each other. Although you didn't mention it here, hope you had a good, though short time in MN with Karen.
Hey Rhonda! Andy just started seminary as well. I am not a fan of it yet :)
Good to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment