In about 40 hours I will be embarking on the one of the biggest adventures I have ever been on! I will be traveling with two friends to Europe and then backpacking through Switzerland, Italy, Austria and Germany. This is the second attempt on this trip. We had to cancel last September due to illness. We think we are really going to make a go of it this time, though! So I though it would be a good time to get on the tech side of life and create a blog so everyone can know more about what I'm up to! So stay tuned...hopefully I will be disciplined enough to keep up on this! Ha ha!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear Rhonda, Not even your mom has told us about the Europe trip! YOU GO GIRL! Have a wonderful time and I will be looking forward to hearing about the great time. Take lots of photos. Keep safe and Godspeed!
Ah yes. The ever famous attempt at keeping up with the blog...you see this is why I did not even bother to create one...I knew I wouldn't keep up with it. Regardless have fun in Europe and post lots of pictures.
Dear Rhonda,
Oh yeah, that's RunaroundRhonda!
We're so so excited for you and know that this adventure will be something that you will be talking about for years to come. We're also thrilled that you will be posting news of this blessed journey.
Be safe, happy and have fun!
Love and prayers,
Jim & Linda
Post a Comment